Why is this measure important?
This measure is important to monitor the number of sustainable employment obtained through various customer-focused programs and services to better inform the effectiveness of the workforce system.
Analysis of Contributing and Restricting Factors
- Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) database is developed for data capture
- Good procedures and sytems in place for documenting customer case notes.
- Experienced staff and strong partnerships
- Requires labor intensive follow-up strategies.
- Data results are dependent on employee self-reporting that may not be substantiated
- No system in place to acccurately capture employment placements of other entities beyond WSM