Description of data: The quarterly number of hep C antibody tests given among SFDPH-funded CBOs.
- Data time frame: 2019-current
- Data as of September 29, 2020
Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria: 11 SFDPH-funded CBOs, including Jail Health Services (JHS) and Latino Wellnes Center.
Description of Data Source: CBOs complete an SFDPH HCV data testing form for every client that receives testing services. CBOs can complete the form via paper or submit electronically.
Reference for QI Plan:
Relevant PTL Strategic Priorities:
- SP1 - increase mobile testing
- SP2 - increase venue-based testing
- SP4 - support rapid HCV start initiatives for PWID
- SP7 - improve awareness of HCV among the public
- SP8 - reduce HCV-related stigma via social marketing campaign
- SP9 - improve community leadership
- SP11 - engage and empower community members
One method for quality improvement is the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle.
- Plan (Responsible: PTL Workgroup during EHCSF meetings)
- Identify the problem
- Analyze the problem
- Generate solutions
- Select & plan solution
- Do (Responsbile: Individual CBOs in the field)
- Implement solution (as a test basis)
- Document problems, observations, lessons learned etc.
- Study (Responsible: Facente Consulting using the Scorecard)
- Collect and analyze the data
- Evaluate the test implementation
- Summarized what was learned (what worked, what didn't)
- Act (PTL Workgroup during EHCSF meetings)
- Adopt, adapt, or abandon cycle